We are now looking for a new temporary co-worker to the Support function for our Fleet Management System BASSnet with main responsibilities covering implementation projects. This is a temporary position until December 31st.
The main tasks consist of:
- Manage the first line support for vessels and in offices
- Update, verify and harmonize generic information and data
- Update Company Manuals and Instructions
- Implement updates changes and improvements based on the cost reduction program and similar projects.
- With FMS update and keep track of active support cases and change requests to software provider
We prefer that you have marine experience as an Officer or Engineer or equivalent education. Excellent computer skills with good experience of Microsoft Office especially on Excel is crucial for this roll. Basic knowledge of the BASSnet system is also an advantage.
As the role as Support FMS demands a high pace at times as well as an ability to implement changes we will place great significance on personal qualities such as integrity and accuracy. You need to be able to communicate well in English both in speech and writing. Excellent structure and coordination skills are also crucial to be successful in this role.
Please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org latest at June 21st.
Start date as per agreement but preferably July 10th.