Wallenius Marine offers a complete and sustainable shipping service - from innovative design and newbuilding to ship management. We always take on a long-term perspective, and our integrated way of working, where operational feedback is used to optimize the design and enhance performance, goes into next generation of vessels.
We have 1,100 employees connected to our offices in Sweden, Singapore, Myanmar and the Philippines. Presently, we manage 25 vessels.
The company in short
- Family owned company and part of the Soya group. Five core values ties the group together: pioneering spirit, long-term approach, social responsibility, environment and quality.
- Frontrunner in the global shipping industry since 1934.
- 1100 employees in Sweden, Singapore, Philippines, Myanmar.
- Two ship management offices, in Stockholm and Singapore.
- Managing 25 vessels.
- Designed and managed the newbuilding process for 45 vessels since the mid 90’s.
- Certified according to ISO 9001:2015 and 14001:2015.
Our vision is to lead the way towards truly sustainable shipping. To do that, we shall:
- Deliver high-performance services and run the most cost efficient ship management in our group of operated vessels.
- Supply and develop highly efficient tonnage with superior financial and environmental performance over the vessel lifetime.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers as their preferred service provider.
- Nurture a professional culture focused on customers, results, continuous improvement and one team.
Wallenius supports a number of charity organizations, such as Medecins sans Frontieres, The Red Cross, Save The Children and Stockholm City Mission.
In addition to them, Wallenius Marine also supports:
- Swedish Sea Rescue Society (SSRS Sjöräddningen)
- The youth programme connected to the sailing ship Shamrock (Skeppsholmsgården)
- Seamen's churches abroad (New York and Antwerp)
- The Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (Naturskyddsföreningen)
- Classroom building in the Philippines