Our uniform way of working, build on best practice and continuous improvement, creates outstanding availability for the vessels we manage. Centralized management, solid support systems and our pro-active and predictive maintenance model preserves the value of the vessel throughout its lifetime.
- We design and operate from a life cycle perspective. Our performance shows high availability regardless of fleet age.
- Over 98 % availability for all the vessels we manage, concerning planned and unplanned off-hire.
- Integrated way of working ensures cost efficiency and cost predictability. This is manifested by our budget performance over the last 5 years with budget deviation of less than +/- 3 %.
- The budget is monitored within our fleet management system allowing full cost control at all times.
- Our Business Management System that creates a uniform way of working, contributed to our availability performance.
- All vessels and all ship management offices working in a uniform way minimizes administration.
- The BMS covers all rules and regulation, such as ISM, ISPS, MLC, ISO 9001 and 14001 and is certified by Lloyds Register.
- The BMS is easily adjusted to customer needs and regulatory changes.
Excellent safety performance
- Structured work with Risk Assessment, Permit to Work, Safety Committee and an implemented culture program have formed a strong safety culture.
- The result of this work is manifested in a Fatal Accident Rate (FAR) of zero and low Lost Time Injury Frequency (LTIF).
- Improvement of technical performance such as propulsion, electric and heat energy efficiency. By working with up-stream solutions, we are constantly reducing our environmental footprint.
- Considerable savings despite low fuel price and historically low average speed. Our fuel saving program have reduced emissions significantly resulting in +10 MUSD savings.
- The accumulated 2014-2017 is expected to reach 13 MUSD.