Future ship designs today
Since the mid-nineties, we have designed and built more than seventy high performance RoRo vessels. All with lifespans of twenty to thirty years.
One of our strengths is we provide expertise and service throughout the design phase and we stay on site during the entire building phase. Our designers are thinking ahead to create modern ships that meets the standards of tomorrow. During the entire process, we have close working relationships with the future shipowner, other teams within Wallenius Marine and with the shipyards. The ultimate goal is to always achieve highest quality with maximum cost-control and lifelong sustainability in an ever evolving world of global infrastructure.
- Feasability studies – Detecting and evaluating customer needs, design concept, technical studies and more.
- Pre-contract & Basic design – Shipyard evaluations, negotiations and project specifications etc.
- Project Management – Shipowner’s representative towards shipyard and on site etc.
- Design Validation – Specification clarifications, rules verification, tests and trials and more.
- Site Supervision – Manning of site office, building inspections, sea trial and more.